Aisha Ochuwa is a multi award winning Business Strategist, Serial Entrepreneur, seasoned Investment Consultant, Lawyer and Author who has stunned the business world with her great insight, work ethics and drive for success.
She started business at the age of 8years by selling beaded jewellery and knitted items such as caps, bags, table mats socks and cardigans. Aisha Ochuwa made her first 10,000 naira at the age of 10years.
Although young, she has shown herself approved and worthy by publicly starting a business from scratch and allowing the world watch her turn it into a field of opportunities in such a short period.
Being an authority in the business field, she has taken it upon herself to guide as many people that are willing through the same part of success, outlining a number of offers that are a road map for success in the business world both in her books titled “A GUIDE TO STARTING AN ONLINE JEWELLERY BUSINESS”, “THE BUSINESS MINER” and her numerous mentorship packages.
She was decorated as the Matron of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS, Lagos) and also bagged a Platinum Distinguished Leadership Award. Some other awards received include;
1) 50 YOUNG PERSONS OF THE YEAR AWARD by Young Entrepreneurs International Summit
2) MOST PRODUCTIVE FEMALE 2022 by The Densa Awards
3) ICON OF YOUTHFUL INSPIRATION by the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS, LAGOS)
4) Late H.H Prince Jerome 10th Duke of Royan, France CERTIFICATE OF HONOUR
5) 100 MOST INFLUENTIAL YOUNG LEADERS IN NIGERIA by Pan-African Youth Leadership
She also recently contributed to the Nigerian educational sector by sponsoring 125 student in the 2023 JAMB Examination.